Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!

Article about: Indeed fake decals both of them.

Default Re: Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!

Quote by Guyke View Post
    I said it before,i'm not a collector,thank you for the oppinions.(read my posts).The fact that i'm new doesn't mean i can't say something when i don't like it....I'm sure he went the same way,long time ago!Knowledge does not come cheap,get my point?

As far as i'm consurned...it's closed,you won't see me again here.
    Wish you all the best,

Greetzz Guyke.
    WOW!!!!! Hopefully, he means it! Jim G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!
    P
    Many

I'm buggered if I'm going to lie down and roll over on this one........

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    It hurts when the story is believable
    How was that rude to you?................................

And now the insults........................

Quote by Guyke View Post
    Why should it hurt??? I bought the helmet very cheap...I'm not stupid to give loads of money on helmets,so...why should it hurt???
    And the story is beside the helmet,if i know it's ok,
    Probably because you went all the way in collecting,and gave away loads of money on fakes in all the years,that dousn't mean others do the same as you.
    You still believed it to be real..........................

Quote by Guyke View Post
    ....The helmet is in "mint" condition,it's not a"battle-fieldhelmet" for sure...
    And again.....................

Quote by Guyke View Post
    From the beginning on it was clear that this helmet was going to be a difficult case,most people say at first"no",but then later on,it changed to"yes", the originality of the decals etcetera...
    This helmet misses a certain "panache"(it's not a helmet from a person who was in active combat),but no-one,after examening the helmet,(maybe after consulting this website) decleared the decals as "fake"....
    Try not to use a translator ........................it doesn't work

?

Quote by Guyke View Post

As far as i'm consurned...it's closed,you won't see me again here.

)
    That i do agree with !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Welcome to the forum Guyke.

As everyone else said, it's a fake bigfoot and fake tricolor. Be careful with bigfoot decals because they are one of the most faked varieties. Bigfoot decals are the ones where the eagle's right middle talon looks very swollen. Real ones are most commonly found on Quist shells.
    Then why diddnt you spot your fake KM??
    Its the same decal..
    Just asking??

?

Guys i've banned him anyone who starts off with that sort of attitude can disappaer back into cyberspace sharpish !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by paul e View Post
    guys i've banned him anyone who starts off with that sort of attitude can disappaer back into cyberspace sharpish !!
    amen!

?

What the hell is going on here lately, is there some form of conspiracy out there, thats about the third person in a week who has decided to insult the opinions asked for and then to be outright obstinate and rude, i reckon theyve been turned down by many a forum for the same thing so they thought theyed try their luck here, well it dont work, in the words of confuscious, Bugger off if you dont want to hear the truth !!!!

?

When someone goes off the rails on something that they believe to be good, all they have to do is to take the time to study the subject matter for themselves. The answers are right in front of everyone and this is not rocket science or nuclear physics we are dealing with. The problem is in the fast food instant gratification self entitlement age the silver platter is out before the foot is crammed through the door with respect to learning and study.

He was not a collector so he was probably here with an Uncle Tony story to sell the helmet to someone unsuspecting I think.

John bad news is a dish best served cold my friend...no point candy coating it LOL.

What did I miss

Quote by FJ5 chally View Post
    Then why diddnt you spot your fake KM??
    Its the same decal..
    Just asking??
    I didn't pay close enough attention. I only went to look when someone asked if it was a quist shell. Silly me : )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast