Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!

Article about: Indeed fake decals both of them.

?

Default Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!

A few pictures of decals,please post your oppinions here.Greetings from Belgium.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!   Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!  

Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!   Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!  

Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!   Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Question;pictures of decals,please post your comments...Thank you!

Hi
    And welcome to the forum.
    I think the decal is a toned Army "Bigfoot" Is the shell a "quist"?

I don't know if it's the way that it's been photographed, but something bugs me over it.

The shield, again it may be the colours, I'm not 100% with.

The bottom looks to be too pointed.

?

The shell is indicated as "NS64",production number is D125,the helmet used to belong to a "penning-meester Kriegsmarine"(don't know the name in English),it was the person who paid your money....The helmet is in "mint" condition,it's not a"battle-fieldhelmet" for sure...

?

I thought the decal looked gold, it looks very "matt" to me, but I am not an expert

Quote by Guyke View Post
    The shell is indicated as "NS64",production number is D125,
    That's confusing????
    That one's down as a double decal luftwaffe??

Wait for Frank or Francis to chip in, Do you know the history of this helmet?
    If it's a bigfoot, then it's rarely seen on an NS shell, usually ET or Q.The gold in the decal is not the "gold" of a KM pot.................... I'm getting confused now. ........... The graphics replicate a bigfoot decal, but as I said in my first post I'm not 100% convinced

I cannot judge just by some photograph but I have uneasiness about the national shield and the apparent rust under the adler.

Ok I've had anothe look, and forgot to say in my last post......

KM decals that are on M35 helmets should display the ridge.
    This one doesn't I will stake my life on the fact that it is NOT a KM lid. These decals were not (to the best of my knowledge) fitted to NS shells.
    Early ones would be on ET, and SE shells, I am still un easy with both decals and do not want to commit myself until I have heard what Frank has to say (The Miester) Although the graphics are correct for a bigfoot, the colour, finish, and story do not fit.

Sorry JMO

?

Thanks for the comments...We will wait what "the master" has to say.
    From the beginning on it was clear that this helmet was going to be a difficult case,most people say at first"no",but then later on,it changed to"yes", the originality of the decals etcetera...
    This helmet misses a certain "panache"(it's not a helmet from a person who was in active combat),but no-one,after examening the helmet,(maybe after consulting this website) decleared the decals as "fake"....
    Same story here,
    With this helmet,always confusion!
    Anyway,thank you all,and all comments are welcome,

Greetings Guyke.

?

John, these are fake decals, a fake Bigfoot and a fake Tricolor.

?

I was looking at the overall shape of the adler and the general appearance, the wings appear to have different proportions on the outside edges and the left side, looking from our perspective appears to be too narrow as opposed to its opposite side, i was under the impression that the wings should be more or less proportionate to each other

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast