Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Question_ M35 helmet linet

Article about: Hello, my friend has a double decal SS M35 with no liner and has asked me if i know where he can get one. Any ideas where I can get an original liner from, I'm not sure of the size yet I'm w

Default Question_ M35 helmet liner

Hello, my friend has a double decal SS M35 with no liner and has asked me if i know where he can get one.

Any ideas where I can get an original liner from, I'm not sure of the size yet I'm waiting for him to tell me

James
    Last edited by no man army; 02-23-2011 at 12:31 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question_ M35 helmet linet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Question_ M35 helmet linet

Look on the dealer sites or get to an arms fair, you could try E-bay but they pass a lot of fakes, you really need to see it in hand, does your mate have the pins and is it the full liner he needs or just the leather piece

Is the helmet authentic? Standard German helmet liners will not work well in a typical Chinese repro. I think you should post some pics of his helmet, as long as he is o.k. with it.

I think the helmet is original. well it should be for the price he paid, he has the pins to it still.

I will ask if i can post some pics

James

If I were your friend I wouldn't bother putting a liner in it. Leave it as it is, once the tinkering starts it becomes a messed with helmet and that is a turn off to most collectors. Just my 5 eggs worth.

Quote by no man army View Post
    I think the helmet is original. well it should be for the price he paid, he has the pins to it still.

I will ask if i can post some pics

James
    If it would be that simple that the price you pay is the guarrantee for originality. Sadly it is not.
    If the shell doesn't have the original pins I would not bother putting a liner it it. It will not look good.

?

Hi ya! Try the following links

GermanWWIIHelmetParts.htm

SZ Antiques, Premium Source for Genuine Collectibles & Militaria

Cheers
    Andy

?