Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Rare and unusual 1934 prototype M35 German Helmet

Article about: Well I was searching on ebay over the past few days and came across this helmet. Apparently tt's a M35 ET66 R, which means that helmet was orginally with two HEER/Wehrmacht decals(100%). Got

?

Default Rare and unusual 1934 prototype M35 German Helmet

Well I was searching on ebay over the past few days and came across this helmet. Apparently tt's a M35 ET66 R, which means that helmet was orginally with two HEER/Wehrmacht decals(100%). Gothic letters ET66, means it's a production from 1934-1937. That helmet is from 1934, because is letter R on it. Which is very rare and should be very expensive. I founded only 7 helmets ET with R, all from 1934. It is very very RARE. ET (Eisenhuttenwerk Thale), was that of the company created model 35.

Anyways I love to learn and I have a website where I post information about these types of helmets, for my own benifit and for people like that of warrelics.
    Would anyone else know exactly what this is?
    Anything I would be able to use to share with other collectors?

If you would like to check out my website for other information you can find it here;
    helmetcollectables.com

Thanks

Rare and unusual 1934 prototype M35 German HelmetRare and unusual 1934 prototype M35 German HelmetRare and unusual 1934 prototype M35 German HelmetRare and unusual 1934 prototype M35 German HelmetRare and unusual 1934 prototype M35 German HelmetRare and unusual 1934 prototype M35 German HelmetRare and unusual 1934 prototype M35 German Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare and unusual 1934 prototype M35 German Helmet
    P
    Many

total junk is it and yes it's an Original shell but ruined. Nothing expensive about an R stamped helmet in that condition and even then they are not more expensive than any other.

Hi, well the shell is original, but the liner and chinstrap are not I'm afraid. If it were cheap enough it, then fair enough. Leon.

MAP
    ?

We all love to learn which is why we enjoy this hobby so much and are members here.

I would suggest you start reading through the threads in the helmet section here. A very good way to learn. Would also recommend that you buy (and seriously study) some good reference books.

Here is a link to once of the best books out there. I have read throught this a few times and constantly refer to it.

Helmetssale

BTW...looks like someone put some white lipstick on this lid and gave it a lot of kisses....LoL

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    We all love to learn which is why we enjoy this hobby so much and are members here.

I would suggest you start reading through the threads in the helmet section here. A very good way to learn. Would also recommend that you buy (and seriously study) some good reference books.

Here is a link to once of the best books out there. I have read throught this a few times and constantly refer to it.

Helmetssale

BTW...looks like someone put some white lipstick on this lid and gave it a lot of kisses....LoL

Regards,

Michael
    I agree , looks like this member's posts are only to advertise his site. (and his lack of knowledge on the subject)

?

Unlikely. I found it extremely difficult when I started out for information without spending hours inside a book, therefore I provide information on my post with a link to my website. Also if there is false information I due apologize and would like to hear about it, but this is why im posting here on the forum. To learn. Although there are no adds, nothing lucrative about my website where I would make money. Purely a site where fellow collectors can obtain information. Also its an optional source, nothing forcing someone to click the link. If anything I was trying to help others out, and if you have a problem with this I find it highly disrespectful that you would mention this in a public forum instead of private message.
    I kindly ask if continuously feel like my sole purpose of posting on this website is for advertisement, then please dont contribute to any of my questions. Im sure I can do without your input.

Quote by wperez View Post
    Unlikely. I found it extremely difficult when I started out for information without spending hours inside a book, therefore I provide information on my post with a link to my website. Also if there is false information I due apologize and would like to hear about it, but this is why im posting here on the forum. To learn. Although there are no adds, nothing lucrative about my website where I would make money. Purely a site where fellow collectors can obtain information. Also its an optional source, nothing forcing someone to click the link. If anything I was trying to help others out, and if you have a problem with this I find it highly disrespectful that you would mention this in a public forum instead of private message.
    I kindly ask if continuously feel like my sole purpose of posting on this website is for advertisement, then please dont contribute to any of my questions. Im sure I can do without your input.
    As long as you keep posting these crap helmets with your BS stories I will reply to them as I see fit.

Quote by wperez View Post
    Also if there is false information I due apologize and would like to hear about it, but this is why im posting here on the forum.
    It has already been brought up - one week ago as of the date of this post - that there is inaccurate information contained in your website.

Here: Information about this helmet?
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!