Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Rarest helmet???

Article about: In our opinion what is the rarest and coolest german helmet??? post pics if any

Default Rarest helmet???

In our opinion what is the rarest and coolest german helmet??? post pics if any

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rarest helmet???
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rarest helmet???

I would probably say the M42 Normandy Camouflage....I would post up a picture, but there are so many fakes that it is hard to differ them from originals.

Other than that, a complete Irish Vickers Helmet with the badge is extremely rare.
    It is hard to tell which of these two rare helmets are the rarest.

Regards,
    Finn

?

I reckon it would be the one the germans were desiging towards the end of the war, which eventualy became the design of the East German helmet. I know of three that are in collections, but apparently some were made and issued very late in the war.

?

SS-LAH Regiment Black Parade helmet, there are more hens teeth out there than this one. Attachment 162997Attachment 162998

And the M35 DD SS Allgemeine factory black parade helmet. 1 known to exist. This one.

?

Pardon the incorrect order of the photos. I find this forum has extremely complex photo uploader and I cannot seem to get the hang of it just yet

?

I am still trying to find another of the SS double decal, zimmeret covered, normandy cam english frreikorps medic paratroop helmet I saw on ebay for 300 dollars!!!!

Quote by qotd View Post
    I am still trying to find another of the SS double decal, zimmeret covered, normandy cam english frreikorps medic paratroop helmet I saw on ebay for 300 dollars!!!!
    I would pass on that one, they do come cheaper from time to time.. ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

They must be part of the 'Washington Hoard' that were stashed in the US in '42 for when the Englishe Freikorps Paratrooper Medics were to march into the White House?

?

Yeh I saw one for 300, and I just wasnt sure, but if a "hoard" was found, maybe they were a lot of them......one of those regrets that will haunt me for the rest of my life, ebay, i should have trusted you!!

?

Doug those truly are rare and not only rare but are one lookers , rgds Dave

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast