Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66

Article about: Cheers guys! It really does have a personality this one, there is so much going on. by helmetone Wow Andy, superb! That helmet is exploding with character! Really nice to see the dated dome

Default Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66

Merry Xmas WRF!!

First and foremost, huge thanks to big RonR for this one. He made this the most painless transaction ever. Legendary collection and an absolute gentleman. Cheers Ron

I have managed to sneak a few minutes away from the Xmas chaos to post a thread on this one, a present from a very understanding girlfriend. I try and get lids that have some cool little unique aspect to them usually, and this one really called out to me.

M35, NS66 D192. It reeks of history, it has had many coats of paint over it's long service life, and has been named 3 times. The very chunky coat under the top coat of green looks to be a winter camo, also on the inside of the rim there are remnants of the white paint job. The little white spot with '277' next to the size stamp is a paper tag from Ron's inventory system which I will keep in place The chinstrap has a cool field repair on the short section. My first NS ( I told you I'd get that fixed soon Todd ). I took some new pics but Ron's originals are very good so I included some of those also. I also included a few pics next to my other Heer lids, and some others just for fun. Enjoy guys!

Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66

Thanks for looking guys, and merry Xmas!

PS. I had to show off the excellent book-ends I received today also.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66
    P
    Many

Default Re: Real Combat Veteran, Double Decal Heer M35. NS 66

Really cool pressy andyI like it,those bookends i've seen before somewhere oh yer "toystory"merry xmas,regards dave.

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    Really cool pressy andyI like it,those bookends i've seen before somewhere oh yer "toystory"merry xmas,regards dave.
    I thought the same about the bookends, I just watched toy story as it happens. Cheers mate thumbsup

Great lid with heaps of character and good to get one from Ron's collection. The bookends are super cool.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Lucky bloke!...

Very nice one Andy with lots of character!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very cool lid mate,congrats

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Very nice helmet. Congratulations!

Wow Andy, superb! That helmet is exploding with character! Really nice to see the dated dome stamp is as clear as it is with the long life it had. I bet you broke a gift unwrapping speed record with that one.

?

Very nice Andy, that's a fantastic Xmas gift
    Love the bookends too.

Brad.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast