Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

REAL or FAKE!! 1 Luftshutz and 1 Heer

Article about: I dont know much about them as in the model # but both have the lines but no chin strap.

Default REAL or FAKE!! 1 Luftshutz and 1 Heer

I dont know much about them as in the model # but both have the lines but no chin strap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture REAL or FAKE!! 1 Luftshutz and 1 Heer   REAL or FAKE!! 1 Luftshutz and 1 Heer  

REAL or FAKE!! 1 Luftshutz and 1 Heer   REAL or FAKE!! 1 Luftshutz and 1 Heer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement REAL or FAKE!! 1 Luftshutz and 1 Heer
    P
    Many

I can’t help you re the Helmets but, having been here a while I can tell you that the next post will request better / close-up pics........

Both look original. The M42 looks to be an EF or NS shell with expected HJK decal. LS decal appears to be original from limited viewing

The pictures leave a lot to be desired but Dave is right, the exteriors of both are good. Obviously, no telling if the liners are good. Next time, please post much better pictures with close up straight pn macro shots of the decals and some indication of the maker/size stamps and lot numbers. Cheers, Jim G.

will do. thanks for the advice

MAP
    ?

Well I will always take the advice of Jim or David over my own opinion but they both look promising from these limited photos.

Photos like in the link below would be best (but I will add that your photo resolution is excellent. They expand well and are crisp and clear)

ET64 Normandy Heer Camo Lot #513
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)