Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is this real or fake?

Article about: I’m waiting on photos/ information on numbers. And then this one Thank you for your time

Default Is this real or fake?

I’m waiting on photos/ information on numbers. Is this real or fake?Is this real or fake?Is this real or fake?Is this real or fake?Is this real or fake?Is this real or fake?Is this real or fake?

And then this one

Is this real or fake?Is this real or fake?Is this real or fake?Is this real or fake?Is this real or fake?Is this real or fake?

Thank you for your time

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

For the first one its a complete fake. The shell is definitely fake

The DAK (Deutsches Afrikakorps) Never had a palm tree decal. A complete fantasy decal

Not sure about the Luftschutz and BMW helmets though.

- Alex

?

Agreed, the Luftschutz shell stands a chance, but I seriously doubt the BMW decal is original, given the other ones in the grouping. Not keen on the liner either. The DAK shell, liner and decals are all bad; and as Alex points out, the palmtree design is pure fantasy.

MAP
    ?

All meant to deceive. Logo'ed Luftschutz helmets are highly faked. And the whole DAK helmet (as noted) is a ground up fantasy creation
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

First helmet is a bad fake. Not only the paint but also the shell itself. The gladiator shell is real and used by BMW in the factory

MAP
    ?

Quote by KoBus Jan View Post
    First helmet is a bad fake. Not only the paint but also the shell itself. The gladiator shell is real and used by BMW in the factory
    What makes you think the BMW decal is real? To me, this is another poor fake.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have to agree with MAP..

I would like to see a period photograph of any Luftschutz helmet with a BMW decal that has provenance.. Sorry but proof for me is in photographs..

Smitty

The pen hole vent hole lol

I knew it wouldn’t be long before I saw this helmet here haha

WARNING TO FELLOW CANADIANS:
    This idiot is located in Edmonton AB. Goes by “J G” on Kijiji and has pedaled fake items as real for years. Here is some of his inventory. Also has an “authentic MP38 pouch for $120”.

Gets real mad when told his stuff is junk. Always fun to troll with haha
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this real or fake?   Is this real or fake?  

Is this real or fake?  

Thank you for the heads up..

Smitty

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast