Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Real Feurwehr Double Decal?

Article about: Real or Fake? I know the lace isn't suppost to be there. Anything fake?

Default Real Feurwehr Double Decal?

Real or Fake? I know the lace isn't suppost to be there. Anything fake?

Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?Real Feurwehr Double Decal?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Feurwehr Double Decal?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Real Feurwehr Double Decal?

What is it worth? also, any opinions on this? https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...rmband-219769/

The person asking $180.

Kyle are you looking to purchase this helmet and the other 25 items that you have asked real or fake? with no detailed explanation. What are your intentions? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The price is good.
    Is the helmet black or dark green

?

The helmet looks good, im not so sure on the drawstring, I am too a little curious as to the intention of all you post

all the best,
    stefan

+1 on everything. The lace is normal for an M34.

Soory for posting so much, all of these items seem to be at a good price, too good to be true. Also, I'm trying to see what a real of these would look like so I know. Sorry for the trouble.

- - Updated - -

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    The price is good.
    Is the helmet black or dark green
    From the pictures, it looks black

I presume you are new at this as you have flooded the Forum with these "real or fake" threads. We are here to help. However, it would be nice to see that the individual asking an opinion has done some work on their own. For those who help, a simple thank you would be appreciated.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by thekid View Post
    The helmet looks good, im not so sure on the drawstring, I am too a little curious as to the intention of all you post

all the best,
    stefan
    Sorry, I was seeing if all of these items were real. They are all close by and from what you guys say, is a good deal. Don't mean to harm. Sorry everyone and thank you for your help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast