Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Recently purchased M40 Single Decal Luftwaffe Helmet!

Article about: SE (OR hKP) Sachsische Emaillier u. Stanzwerke Lauter Germany. 64 is the size. timothy

Default Recently purchased M40 Single Decal Luftwaffe Helmet!

Hello! I recently purchased this M40 single decal Luftwaffe in an antique store! I was very happy with the price, it is a decent helmet. I paid 400$ for it so I feel like I got it for a good price. The decal is about 95-98% complete. I want opinions, they would be gladly appreciated! Also do you think 400$ was too much or just on the mark? Recently purchased M40 Single Decal Luftwaffe Helmet!Recently purchased M40 Single Decal Luftwaffe Helmet!Recently purchased M40 Single Decal Luftwaffe Helmet!Recently purchased M40 Single Decal Luftwaffe Helmet!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recently purchased M40 Single Decal Luftwaffe Helmet!
    P
    Many

Hi, that's a fine looking LUFTWAFFE M40, as for the price, it is all down to what the buyer (you) is happy to pay so I guess you scored a winner! Leon.

I think 400 was fair, I would have bought it!

?

Good example.

I would have probably paid $400, it's a nice lid despite the liner issues.

Price is right on, nice lid!!!

Good honest example agree with all others price is ok and what you wanted to pay for it. Nice find by me! Just curious who is the maker looks like a SE (Hkp) Saxony maker by looks of vents. timothy

Looks good. I'm on the fence with the price but it's not a huge difference from what I would have paid.

Probably about the right price, dead liner and being an SD are reflected in what you paid.

It is stamped SE64 inside, do you know where was it manufactured?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast