MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Relatively Rare RAD Helmet on an M38 3 Piece Gladiator Shell

Article about: Yes, its real. These are documented in Bender, "Labor Organizations of the Third Reich", on page 389. No decal, just the red ink stamp, but it is indeed an RAD helmet. I picked thi

Default Relatively Rare RAD Helmet on an M38 3 Piece Gladiator Shell

Yes, its real. These are documented in Bender, "Labor Organizations of the Third Reich", on page 389. No decal, just the red ink stamp, but it is indeed an RAD helmet. I picked this up from Al Barrows recently. I guess it isn't very desirable to most collectors, and I confess it is quite homely, but it is rarely encountered, and I do like the odd balls. Hope you do too. Jim G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relatively Rare RAD Helmet on an M38 3 Piece Gladiator Shell   Relatively Rare RAD Helmet on an M38 3 Piece Gladiator Shell  

Relatively Rare RAD Helmet on an M38 3 Piece Gladiator Shell   Relatively Rare RAD Helmet on an M38 3 Piece Gladiator Shell  

Relatively Rare RAD Helmet on an M38 3 Piece Gladiator Shell   Relatively Rare RAD Helmet on an M38 3 Piece Gladiator Shell  

Relatively Rare RAD Helmet on an M38 3 Piece Gladiator Shell  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Relatively Rare RAD Helmet on an M38 3 Piece Gladiator Shell
    P
    Many

I've got to be honest Jim , that has to be one of the most obscure "variations" of any branch of service I have seen! Good on you for nabbing it though and recording what it is as it is a very rare piece that needs to be recorded for future knowledge . Leon.

?

THey can't all be beauty queens but this one bakes a hell of a cake and the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.

Does that analogy make sense? If not imagine this, the Venezualan beauty queen Miss World is a dead mint M35 DD Heer. The chef is the helmet above. Depending on the situation a real man takes either and both are lovely in their own special way.

Attachment 607027

Attachment 607026

Last day on earth? Cake? Miss Venezuala? Or RAD helmet? Leon.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Last day on earth? Cake? Miss Venezuala? Or RAD helmet? Leon.
    That takes the cake!

Like the analogy --- really nice helmet!

?

Nice left field RAD lid Jim.
    And after reading Doug's analogy, I'm off to see what is in the fridge.

Brad.