Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Relic Decal opinion

Article about: Im looking at a relic helmet but unsure of the decal... Its got me fooled if it is fake because the condition looks right...!? Cheers Dan

Default Re: Relic Decal opinion

ohhh a would run mate,not for mine! jmo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I have two similar relic helmets with remains of decals.I have never doubted their genuine as the ageing and rust is consistent with the remains of the decals.BEcause there isnt much money in standard relics ,i cant see the fakers taking the time to fake standard decals.ss decals thats another matter.The helmet in my opinion is more likely to be an origianal decaled helmet therefore in my opiniopn.

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    I have two similar relic helmets with remains of decals.I have never doubted their genuine as the ageing and rust is consistent with the remains of the decals.BEcause there isnt much money in standard relics ,i cant see the fakers taking the time to fake standard decals.ss decals thats another matter.The helmet in my opinion is more likely to be an origianal decaled helmet therefore in my opiniopn.
    My thoughts exactly so I am hoping the doubters will offer an opinion why its bad

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    yes well why is the only good non rusted metal only under the part of decal thats there? wouldnt it also be in relic condition like the rest of the top half of the lid? there also doesnt look to be paint/helmet finish under the decal? jmo

regards ewan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12