Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reverse Double Decal Police Helmet - Commercial Droop Bill Shell

Article about: Last weeks other acquisition, it arrived in the same box as the No Decal SS KZ Tranny I posted earlier today. This one is a commercially produced droop bill style shell, with the original M2

Default Reverse Double Decal Police Helmet - Commercial Droop Bill Shell

Last weeks other acquisition, it arrived in the same box as the No Decal SS KZ Tranny I posted earlier today. This one is a commercially produced droop bill style shell, with the original M26 liner affixed with the expected hollow core rivets, complete with the original chinstrap. It has REVERSE police decals, for which configuration I really have a weakness, and I really like this one even though the decals have taken a beating over the years. The original black factory paint remains in the dome, but the rest of the helmet received a brush applied thick coat of smooth light grey-green paint, on the exterior, and the interior of the apron as well all the way to the liner band. The decals were applied after the helmet was repainted, and obviously there were some adhesion problems, especially with the Party Shield, but I can live with it. The shell was probably manufactured by Ang, but any stamps on the apron have been covered by the repaint. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reverse Double Decal Police Helmet - Commercial Droop Bill Shell   Reverse Double Decal Police Helmet - Commercial Droop Bill Shell  

Reverse Double Decal Police Helmet - Commercial Droop Bill Shell   Reverse Double Decal Police Helmet - Commercial Droop Bill Shell  

Reverse Double Decal Police Helmet - Commercial Droop Bill Shell   Reverse Double Decal Police Helmet - Commercial Droop Bill Shell  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reverse Double Decal Police Helmet - Commercial Droop Bill Shell
    P
    Many

Default Re: Reverse Double Decal Police Helmet - Commercial Droop Bill Shell

Another great addition to your collection Jim.
    you must have a new camera ,those pictures are great.
    The helmet look so much better than the pictures the seller had.
    Chris

?

Here, what's going on, have you won the lottery or something,two great helmets received on the same day and posted the same day, show off!!! :-)

Another quality(and unusual)helmet!! You've bought as many in one day as I've bought in the last year!! Well done my friend, Leon.

DD police decal on this helmet type shell is rare plus being reverse even rarer.
    chris

4md
    ?

Nice one Jim

Very cool, it just oozes character.

Another to put in a box but what a great box it will be.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Jim there are other people who would like to buy "rare" helmets. This guy being one of them. Just thought I'd mention it (I am joking. Don't take it seriously. )

All joking aside, a very nice police lid.
    Last edited by MD Helmets; 06-18-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Nice one Jim. I like the colour, liner, decal config.... everything really Nice speccial one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast