Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?

Article about: Hi all, I want to discuss these rivets are available in quantity and all with the stigma of FWW-41 What can you say about them? I can clearly see a replica, artificially aged. Found exactly

?

Default Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?

Hi all,
    I want to discuss these rivets are available in quantity and all with the stigma of FWW-41
    What can you say about them?
    I can clearly see a replica, artificially aged.

Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?

Found exactly the same rivets, it is 100% replica. (last image)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rivets FWW-41 fake or orig?

Anyone familiar with a split pin database?

?

The aging IMHO looks quite authentic.

Regards, Lars

Some paint seems to be missing from the exterior of the curved part. This makes me want to go look at my helmets for this maker. Easier said than done, lol.

?

Thank you, I'll wait. While my opinion is that these rivets - good copy. The seller does not say where he got so many of the same rivets, with the same stamp. I want to note that they were not in use.

More photos 100% replica with the same mark, which is not old, look at the digit 4.

?

Quote by laser View Post
    Thank you, I'll wait. While my opinion is that these rivets - good copy

More photos 100% replica, which is not old, look at the digit 4.

Why do you think that friend? It will be useful to hear you opinion on why Do you mean the original pins posted or the ones you have posted pics of?

Regards, Lars

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Why do you think that friend? It will be useful to hear you opinion on why Do you mean the original pins posted or the ones you have posted pics of?

Regards, Lars
    If I knew 100% original or a copy ... I would not open this discussion.
    I do not like when offered many of the same subjects, with no history of where they were found. After that, I was shown exactly the rivets, but it is new in the grease, which are made in Ukraine today. Methods give the old rust all know.

?

They are reproductions I believe.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    They are reproductions I believe.
    Thank you for your opinion.
    The fact is that I'm a moderator of Reibert forum (Ukraine), and I need to decide on the rivets, which are sold in our forum as the original.
    Today, I received information that the rivets, as these are in the trade in Kiev for three years, and bring them from the U.S..