Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sand camo m40 helmet on ebay!!!!!!

Article about: Hi everyone im curious about this helmet because I have seen it before somewhere but not sure where.....so i wrote to the seller and he states that the helmet has been in his possession for

Default Re: Sand camo m40 helmet on ebay!!!!!!

Zimmerit has always seemed unlikely. It's a relatively expensive substance to put onto a helmet, compared to sand or sawdust. Unless the wehrmacht suffered a period of excessive casualties resulting from enemy magnetic anti tank mines sticking to their helmets....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Agree with the zimmerit comments and the helmet is a fake comments.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Zimmerit has always seemed unlikely. It's a relatively expensive substance to put onto a helmet, compared to sand or sawdust. Unless the wehrmacht suffered a period of excessive casualties resulting from enemy magnetic anti tank mines sticking to their helmets....
    Ha Ha,i agree completely,all I mean't was I bet it is advertised as zimmerit,these ebay lids always seem to be.If it is yet another one of them,the postage costs must be astronomical!!! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12