Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Scored a combat helmet

Article about: well sometimes I just get lucky. I met up with a guy that was selling this stuff and he just need a cash so thank God I had a little with me. Have two flags some metals in this helmet. I pur

FNG
    ?

Default Scored a combat helmet

well sometimes I just get lucky. I met up with a guy that was selling this stuff and he just need a cash so thank God I had a little with me.

Have two flags some metals in this helmet. I purchased everything in the Box for 500 USD. I think I did okay but I always like to post the helmet just to make sure I'm not missing any detail. I've never seen a helmet with the liner size 53 fits on my daughter that's 8 years old and it doesn't fit on my son which is 10. I just know it's a M35 double decal combat helmet but I was just wonder if anybody could fill me in a little bit with it and I think I did good on everything. Any input on the helmet would be awesome thank you so much

Sorry im on my cell and photos always come up backwards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scored a combat helmet   Scored a combat helmet  

Scored a combat helmet   Scored a combat helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scored a combat helmet
    P
    Many

Go to confession! You stole that lot! I do like the Combat Police helmets with the Heer decals underneath. Jim G

Is a neat little re-issue from army to police
    D.
    Attached Images Attached Images Scored a combat helmet  Scored a combat helmet 

FNG
    ?

You guys amaze me there's always something that I don't know well I don't know nearly as much as you guys do and you guys always tell me more than I know. I did the best with the pictures how the heck can eat out this was an army helmet before hands? Its a small helmet and is that uncommon? Is it worth more then 500 ?. That's pretty solid and I like the white patina on it or whatever it is

FNG
    ?

How many times do i need to go to confession?

Yes...it's value is about twice what you paid. Would be worth more if it were a larger size. Not many collect size 60 shells.
    D.

FNG
    ?

Yes it's definitely a small one but hack 500 box for Flags Metals in the helmet why not. It's pretty neat though that it was a army helmet before the police one

Wow! You did very well there what a deal.

You did very well to get both flags & the helmet for that price
    D.

FNG
    ?

Thank you

And a BIG thanks to everyons help

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast