Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Scored some more war booty

Article about: I just picked up a whole box of goodies yesterday for five hundred bucks for everything. I do have that World War 1 helmet listed in the appropriate place if anybody wants to take a crack at

FNG
    ?

Default Scored some more war booty

I just picked up a whole box of goodies yesterday for five hundred bucks for everything. I do have that World War 1 helmet listed in the appropriate place if anybody wants to take a crack at it.

Okay here's the deal I didn't physically see these helmets but I took pictures off his iPad of these two he has for sale and I think I could get them for a reasonable price. I know the pictures are Beyond crap but I know you guys know your stuff and I think one of them is an Afrika Corps or so Hannah greenish one I'm not too sure. It doesn't take good photos when he take it from another device but is it worth taking a look at?

All this was his dad's stuff he has no idea and it's not like he's trying to pass anything on as real that looks obviously fake he just simply doesn't know but by the track record of the stuff I've been getting I think it has a good Fighting Chance and he has about a dozen left helmets I need to go through
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scored some more war booty   Scored some more war booty  

Scored some more war booty   Scored some more war booty  

Scored some more war booty  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scored some more war booty
    P
    Many

Both helmets stand a good chance at being original camos. However...of course better pics needed but from what I see...
    D.

FNG
    ?

Ill go see them if possible and maybe today. The guy iv bin buying all this stuff from his brother is in possession of the items from what I gather. I still got more items to get from him before I deal with the brother. I have to gert some in person photos of course and make some decisions. I do not know if Ill be as lucky as these ones but you never know. His father has this stuff since the 60's when he was active police officer so he must of just collected through the years. He does have SS helmets which im just staying away, Focusing more on the "less" chanced ones.

They do look nice that much I can confirm, I've only held a few camos in my hands and not for long and besides with those pictures it's hard to make a call but they do look like they could be the real deal
    Luis

FNG
    ?

Its worth a shot! And is price is right

Even if the camo is fake, the shells are still worth something. $500 for everything seems to be a "win win" IMO.

FNG
    ?

I am actually off to go look at these camo helmets in person and I'll take some photos. But the goodies for five hundred bucks is a pretty good deal especially with the nice World War 1 helmet

Only 500 for those belts, caps and helmet!? You're one of the luckiest collectors I have seen.
    You're making me extremely jealous with those deals, haha.

FNG
    ?

Keep posted. Im picking some more up today

I'll be looking forward to it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast