Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SD Heer camo Helmet for review...

Article about: Makes me feel much better about my skepticism. IMO there is not necessarily anything wrong about the camo. We will see soon i hope. Regards, Lars

Default Re: SD Heer camo Helmet for review...

Always be careful on what you find on bidding sites. I saw this one on marktplaats.nl Didnt bid on it, also the heer helmet offered by the same seller doesnt give me the right feeling. Maybe I am mistaken, but be careful with this one

Groetjes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD Heer camo Helmet for review...
    P
    Many

?

Camo and liner are both bad IMO.

Liner bales look too fresh to be original to the shell, unfortunately (and against my wishes that this helmet were to be legit) I must concur with Doug. Too many red flags I'm afraid... such a pity.

?

No way Hosay, Its a semi relic lid, repainted with new liner and liner ring and with better photos I'd say a fake decal, it certainly has'nt been dug out, painted around more likely, the one thing that always makes me wary on decalled camos is the idea that the helmet was painted different colours for a reason, in order not to be easily recognised, therefore why leave a dirty great decal showing and create an aiming point, i can understand a dug out decal after the camo has done its job but this lid does nothing to inspire confidence, in fact ive done camos like this myself

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3