Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SE M-35 for review

Article about: I recently acquired this M-35 SE64 Heer helmet. I would like honest opinions on it. I hope the pictures come out alright and would like to thank you all ahead of time. The helmet has a faint

Default SE M-35 for review

I recently acquired this M-35 SE64 Heer helmet. I would like honest opinions on it. I hope the pictures come out alright and would like to thank you all ahead of time.

The helmet has a faint dome stamp and the aluminium liner band is dated 1937, the chinstrap is dated 1936.

Thanks again.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SE M-35 for review   SE M-35 for review  

SE M-35 for review   SE M-35 for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SE M-35 for review
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I think people are studying this lid very very hard at the moment.

Given the condition and rarity of something like this, I will refrain from commenting and wait for some of the decal/helmet experts to come around.

Pictures of the decals are fine.

What is the story behind this lid?

Regards,

Michael

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Wow ..........

All looks great to me, where did it come from?
    Love the low lot number!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Did someone go back in time and bring it back!! That is an incredible lid......
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Hi, I think you have found a wonderful double decal HEER helmet there, must have belonged to a desk jockey! I was worried by a couple of the images until I realised that they were poorly lit. The other images show what appears to me, to be a very fine and early M35. Leon.

MAP
    ?

I could not agree more with Leon, Marty and Dan. But would still like to know the story behind where this lid came from. Finding something like this is the proverbial needle in the haystack. I've not seen this on any of the dealer sites so assume it is a woodwork find.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I acquired this helmet from a friend and he got it out of the woodwork a couple weeks ago. When he sent pictures of it to me all I could think was this is too good to be true. We struck a deal and now it is in my collection. This helmet is my holy grail and I never thought I would be able to own one because of how rare and expensive these early helmets are. Thank you for the reply's.

Later today I will get pictures of this helmet outside so you can see it a little better.

Thank you

MAP
    ?

You have chosen wisely...... (speaking of the holy grail...)

The helmet speaks for itself so no more needs to be said. But please keep it safe and store it correctly. Away from direct sunlight, heat or high humidity.

This is a rare and excellent helmet. My all time favorite in the early SE pea green color. I have been looking for one like this myself forever.

You should be doing your happy dance right about now....

Michael

Nobody thinks those decals are transfers? Check the clear material around the borders...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast