Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SE64 DD overpaint

Article about: One of my few WH lids, unit marked, DD, M35 overpaint reissue, thick and drippy feldgrau paint, SE64, lot 4367, liner size 57, The inside of the shell shows original apple green paint. Trace

?

Default SE64 DD overpaint

One of my few WH lids, unit marked, DD, M35 overpaint reissue, thick and drippy feldgrau paint, SE64, lot 4367, liner size 57, The inside of the shell shows original apple green paint. Traces of the national shield are visible through very fine cracks in the overpaint. Named 3 times to HK, Reichenbach?, and Walter Reusch. hope you like and thanks for looking.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SE64 DD overpaint   SE64 DD overpaint  

SE64 DD overpaint   SE64 DD overpaint  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SE64 DD overpaint
    P
    Many

I really like the look of it, looks like it's seen some action! I have a soft spot for named helmets, I got one similar only a relic and also I've never seen them use yellow paint like that before only the white.

?

as far as I can tell, the rectangular shape represents an infantry unit and the yellow signifies an armoured unit. The thicker yellow line beneath the box suggests a fully tracked armoured vehicle unit.

MAP
    ?

I like!!! A lot!!! Great lid.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Me like too, great one to have!

?

Great example of a real veteran.

Hi, that is a fine field over painted M35 HEER helmet, absolutely correct and nicely named as well. Leon.

Now that is a helmet that is just screaming cool. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Have to agree with the others here--- a great looking lid!

?

Very nice overpaint! I have seen that marking somewhere before,......was this helmet posted elsewhere a while ago? If not not there is a similarly marked one out there.
    Regards,
    John

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast