Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Seaching for a good helmet.

Article about: I was looking to get into the German helmet buying thing, I would be grateful if you guys can help me out on buying one below \\$1000 as I am not an expert in the slightest. It doesn't need to

Default Seaching for a good helmet.

I was looking to get into the German helmet buying thing, I would be grateful if you guys can help me out on buying one below $1000 as I am not an expert in the slightest. It doesn't need to be fancy but from what I understand it is possible to get a helmet with decal below that price limit yeah?

Anyway I already did some some searching and was wondering if this looked legitimate.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Seaching for a good helmet.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Seaching for a good helmet.
    P
    Many

The whole thing is fake!

Thanks for your help, I figured that out shortly after I saw a similar one a few threads down. XD

Good thing you checked before you bought it, I wish I had done the same with my first helmet

Pee-eww, a right stinker!

well done for asking here first now where have a seen a vent grommit stamp like that beforeSeaching for a good helmet.

?

Why not look in the forum classifieds you will find many genuine Stahlhelm for sale !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Why not look in the forum classifieds you will find many genuine Stahlhelm for sale !!
    Well there are a few good options that caught my interests. I'm a little shocked to find one so cheap but its understandable no one on this forum seems to know if the decal is legit or not.

Real m40 Single Decal helmet?

I've been looking on other sites too, those SD helmets seem to be flying off the shelves, not surprising really. I may just have to save up for one over 1k.

Supply and demand on all TR gear,minty examples don't stay put for long before there snagged by a collector,case of being in the right place at the right time,patience will prevail and hopefully your pick a nice up in the not to distant future,good luck.............

Quote by Matt6767 View Post
    Well there are a few good options that caught my interests. I'm a little shocked to find one so cheap but its understandable no one on this forum seems to know if the decal is legit or not.

Real m40 Single Decal helmet?

I've been looking on other sites too, those SD helmets seem to be flying off the shelves, not surprising really. I may just have to save up for one over 1k.
    It is legit.