Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SF SHELL

Article about: G'day can anyone tell me if a shell with the batch number 3433 by SF could have been issued to the SS? Phill

Default SF SHELL

G'day can anyone tell me if a shell with the batch number 3433 by SF could have been issued to the SS?

Phill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SF SHELL
    P
    Many

4md
    ?

Default Re: SF shell

gday phill, there is no german helmet maker SF it could be SE or EF. It is probably best to post a photo.........it makes a difference knowing the model, eg m35, m40, m42.
    SE batch numbers started again with the m40 model so there could be an m35 and m40 helmet with that number

Cheers Mate, By looking at the pics I'd say it's an M35 and obviously been spray painted at sometime, but i cant help wondering whats underneath.

PhillSF SHELLSF SHELLSF SHELLSF SHELL

Both SE and EF M35 Shells with that lot number range would put it as being a Heer, so defiantly not SS. You might get lucky under the paint and you might not, depends what your willing to spend on it, and how easy it is to strip the paint

Default Re: SF SHELL

Thanks for the Info mate, i wish i'd found blokes like you along time ago, on the other picture i have you can just make out a decal but its ss definately not heer and if you look at this side you can just make out the same thing, Double runes!! no wonder they painted it, thanks again.

Phill