Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Shooting the Luftwaffe

Article about: by Lidman After seeing this one Todd, I am keen to see your next reshoot pics. These are really good and you had a super nice subject to photograph in this thread Brad. Hi Brad. This shoot w

?

Well,they dont come any better than this

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shooting the Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Thank you, to everyone who commented and "liked" the helmet. It was a pleasure photographing and posting. It really turned out well. Thank you

@ Dean: I will certainly post it in the Luftwaffe thread
    I always try to wear gloves when I can, whether it be helmets, medals or badges and even
    uniforms. I even take them with me to wear at shows. Dealers appreciate it very much.

?

Excellent example!

i like to see a real good helmet like this it give me somthing to aspire to get one day. thanks for posting great photos too.

Beautiful Helmet with a fantastic decal, liner and chinstrap

Jason

I don't know much about helmets but I love the look of this! Can I also say that your pics are excellent mate, quality photos of a terrific original helmet like this really help people like me that have limited knowledge of these things. Well done and thanks for showing it!

Good grief, it looks like it's just been taken off the shelf at the quarter-master store. The liner pins look brand new! Do you know any of its history Helmetone?

Cheers,

Ian.

Thanks to the recent comments since my last thank you. Sadly, no history with this helmet. I'm really excited that the pics turned out so well. I think I have finally figured out my best set up for picture taking. Now, to pick the next helmet to photograph. And stay tuned, I have an excellent condition but simple helmet for my two year anniversary here on the forum. That will be posted Sept 23.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Now, to pick the next helmet to photograph. And stay tuned, I have an excellent condition but simple helmet for my two year anniversary here on the forum. That will be posted Sept 23.
    After seeing this one Todd, I am keen to see your next reshoot pics. These are really good
    and you had a super nice subject to photograph in this thread

Brad.

4md
    ?

An excellent m40 luft, hopfully when i get one of these its as good as this one

regards Paul

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast