Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!

Article about: Ok Devin just showed us a very nice Heers decal with some of the best crazing. Show them if you got'em . Mine is a Luftwaffe q68 not the best but a like it. Marty

Default Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!

Ok Devin just showed us a very nice Heers decal with some of the best crazing. Show them if you got'em . Mine is a Luftwaffe q68 not the best but a like it. Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!   Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!  

Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!   Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!  

Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!   Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!  

Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!
    P
    Many

Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!Here's my double decal ET HEER with a nice crazed tri-colour and toned adler!! Leon.

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Ok Devin just showed us a very nice Heers decal with some of the best crazing. Show them if you got'em . Mine is a Luftwaffe q68 not the best but a like it. Marty
    Beautiful lid mate.
    Outstanding character, i like it a lot.
    Cheers
    Nuno

The first I still have, it's on a black painted M40. The second I sold.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!   Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!  

Good stuff guys.
    chris

Keep them coming, looking good!!!!!!

Default Toned Heer Decal

This my first Heer helmet and has beautiful crazing so I thought I would post again. Thanks for the topic TD!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show us those crazed decals!!!!!!  

Devin you can not to show your decal, just kidding. Yours started this whole thing great helmet and decal. Marty