Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Show your steelpots of your collection!

Article about: Some from me, Leon.

To save on Forum traffic, take a look here.
    Meu Museu Privado

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your steelpots of your collection!
    P
    Many

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    To save on Forum traffic, take a look here.
    Meu Museu Privado
    Impressive !

?

My contribution to the thread a few helmets from my collection gents

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your steelpots of your collection!   Show your steelpots of your collection!  

Show your steelpots of your collection!   Show your steelpots of your collection!  

Show your steelpots of your collection!   Show your steelpots of your collection!  

One of mines, on a custom made stand

well guys i dont want to be a party pooper but ive just realised this thread as great as it is ,has been posted in the german militaria section of the forum ,seeing non german lids just doesnt seem right ,so i will submit my original picture to this one ,perhaps this tainted thread should be moved over to another part of the forum ,i hold my hands up and say i am partly to blame after my contribution so my apologies ,Show your steelpots of your collection!

Three of mine, all M35. The bottom one is also a winter camo under the green overpaint, so it is almost like they are the three stages in the life of one M35

All the helmets are absolut beautifull keep them coming.Comparet with you my collection is verry verry small.

Quote by James C View Post
    well guys i dont want to be a party pooper but ive just realised this thread as great as it is ,has been posted in the german militaria section of the forum ,seeing non german lids just doesnt seem right ,so i will submit my original picture to this one ,perhaps this tainted thread should be moved over to another part of the forum ,i hold my hands up and say i am partly to blame after my contribution so my apologies ,Show your steelpots of your collection!
    Sorry my mistake but no problems with onther non german helmets they are also nice and worth to see!

This is why I always trip and fall down the steps lol

Default post your steel pots

Here is my Dad's Front seam fixed bail M1 helmet has had a Capac Vietnam era liner put in it chinstrap is a replacement . It is WW2 McCord Raidiator make according to serial no around 1943 or so I researched it several years ago under the M-1 helmet site I didn't photo the marks as old helmet net is fragile and aged. This is the only US helmet I own. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your steelpots of your collection!   Show your steelpots of your collection!  

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast