Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Silver M34 DD police dealer /chief helmet

Article about: Here a new addition to my collection a silver painted M34 DD police helmet .The silver painted m34 helmets were used by police leader or chief. This one come from another helmet collector. I

Default Silver M34 DD police dealer /chief helmet

Here a new addition to my collection a silver painted M34 DD police helmet .The silver painted m34 helmets were used by police leader or chief. This one come from another helmet collector. I added a picture to show it being used.
    chris

Silver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmetSilver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmetSilver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmetSilver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmetSilver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmetSilver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmetSilver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmetSilver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmetSilver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmetSilver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmetSilver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silver M34 DD police dealer /chief  helmet
    P
    Many

1000% correct and quite rare helmet, one I have been looking for for years. Nice one Chris. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    1000% correct and quite rare helmet, one I have been looking for for years. Nice one Chris. Jim G.
    Thank you Jim.
    I did not think I would find one of them.
    I love that DD Austrian decal you just got
    chris

?

What a fantastic item to add to your collection of this model. I have followed your additions for these year and this has to be the cherry on top!!!
    That is the first one I have seen. Thank You!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

$hit guys I am feeling greatly deprived at this moment.
    I didn't realize there was this type 34. A learning and coveting moment.

?

That is dang cool....I want one!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

I got nothing

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I can honestly say Chris, that's one rare helmet, I have never seen one before and doubt I will see another one again! Well done mate, I'm "chuffed" for you. I bet that even those helmet wrecking bikers would not over paint that one!! Leon.

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Your helmet pusher had a couple I see.

very desirable. Nice Helmet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast