Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Single decal heer

Article about: I was under the impression that i already put a thread on this, but here she is AGAIN now in anyway

?

Default Single decal heer

I was under the impression that i already put a thread on this, but here she is AGAIN now in anyway
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Single decal heer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single decal heer
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Single decal heer

Would you be so kind to post the photo to the thread instead of using an off forum hosting site.
    Thanks

?

How do i put them on directly, besides the link is just one click away

?

Enjoy your lack of responses.

Welcome to the forum Paddy follow this link and this should help you. New picture posting feature - How to guide !

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Paddy already has an identical thread deleted by mods, I think this one is heading in the same direction Eric.

Thanks for the heads up Doug!
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Enjoy your lack of responses.
    Well hello there, you just responded, sure thats enough, for me, it's such a pity you got the last thread removed from the forum, whats your problem?

?

Quote by paddy View Post
    Well hello there, you just responded it's such a pity you got the last thread removed from the forum, whats your problem?
    Once more paddy your are wrong, I do not moderate here and had nothing to do with your thread getting deleted. I suggest you PM Ade and ask him, he was the one who deleted that train wreck of a thread.

I dont have a problem kind sir. I think you need to look in a mirror and ask the same question.

Cheers, have fun with your helmet.

?

Train wreck of a thread thats funny man, so you do have a sence of humour, pity it's a bit dry, don't let me bother you so much if you don't like my threads or items then don't comment on them, now who was the guy from that deleted thread, who is interested in bikes as i have a few war relic ones which he could want, it is a war relic collectors forum after all, you derailed the train wreck thread with rude comments not me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast