Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Single Decal Heer Helmet

Article about: Hi guys i bought this to display my SS camo cover on, i want wanted to check it. its just a simple Heer Helmet. Cheers Martin

Default Single Decal Heer Helmet

Hi guys i bought this to display my SS camo cover on,

i want wanted to check it. its just a simple Heer Helmet.

Cheers Martin

Single Decal Heer HelmetSingle Decal Heer HelmetSingle Decal Heer HelmetSingle Decal Heer HelmetSingle Decal Heer HelmetSingle Decal Heer Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single Decal Heer Helmet
    P
    Many

Hi, looks to be a nice battle worn M40 HEER helmet. I would say that if you are displaying an SS cammo cover a no decal helmet may be better for the job though as you will be "hiding" this ones decal. Leon.

Hi thanks Leon,
    Yeah i'll have to wait to come across one as it's a size 62 cover, so this was the only one i could find. and need no rust as don't want to damage the cover
    The cover is very nice , i may post it later.

but just thought i would check this Helmet

some more pics, these are from the person i bought it from

Single Decal Heer HelmetSingle Decal Heer HelmetSingle Decal Heer HelmetSingle Decal Heer HelmetSingle Decal Heer Helmet

MAP
    ?

Martin,

Much better. A nice been there battle used lid. Although most of the decal is gone, almost a shame to cover it up
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

If you are going to use a non SS decaled helmet to display an SS helmet cover I would recommend using a Luftwaffe helmet as SS camo clothe items such as covers and smocks were issued to Luftwaffe personnel early on. (Source - Ludwig Baer's The History of the German Steel Helmet)

yeah i seem to not be able to get a good pic of that helmet, i need to take it in daylight.

Its a nice little helmet.

I was going to buy a SS helmet but would be a shame to cover the runes, also i hear a lot of Heer used SS camo, and SS used Heer.
    I bought this from the same Dealer who had the Camo cover it was a cheap lid so i bought it mainly for the SS cover

some SS using Heer spliter Camo
    Single Decal Heer HelmetSingle Decal Heer Helmet
    Single Decal Heer Helmet

?

It saw better times, but still a honest Quist with remnants of a bigfoot eagle