Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Single decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and advice

Article about: I have had this single decal heer helmet for some time, and i thought i would ask for your opinion on it. i always thought the helmet was ok but never been sure about the decal, it looks lik

Default Single decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and advice

I have had this single decal heer helmet for some time, and i thought i would ask for your opinion on it. i always thought the helmet was ok but never been sure about the decal, it looks like its been applied on the helmet at an angle, which makes me think its not original. The strap is dated 1943 and has a maker mark on it, but unfortunatley over time has broken, and i cannot make out the maker or the size. I only paid £15 for it a many years ago so its hardly broken the bank, but if the decal is ok it would be a bonus. would love to hear your comments.
    Jamie
    Single decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and adviceSingle decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and adviceSingle decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and adviceSingle decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and adviceSingle decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and adviceSingle decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and adviceSingle decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and adviceSingle decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and advice
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Single decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and advice  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and advice
    P
    Many

Default Re: Single decal Heer Helmet - Would love your opinions and advice

Looks okay to me. And the EK2 You posted is a copy(Just in case you didn't know).
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

thanks for that. trying to take the pic of the EK2 off as i was going to post that separately but i cant seem to do it!

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    Looks okay to me. And the EK2 You posted is a copy(Just in case you didn't know).
    hi there
    thanks for that, regarding the ek2 no i did not know, i was going to post asking about it as i bought it from a dealer who i have dealt with many times in the past, so if it is a copy i am not at all pleased, as i paid £68 for it, can i ask how do you know its a copy?
    regards
    jamie

It is kind of hard to explain it, as i don't know the name of all the parts on an EK2, but there are a lot of things that are different between an original and a fake EK2. One thing i look after is the "silver thingy" around it the Cross, not quite sure what you call it, try to compare it with an original and you will know what i mean.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Hold on, after zooming in on your picture i think it actually looks good, I did not enlarge the picture earlier and then it looked like a copy, what number is in the ring?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Boy, a teeny-weeny helmet. Size 62 I guess. Looking OK from here. It appears to be a repainted and re-issued example. Looks like it had white camo applied some time as well. I've seen original decals at slight angles but will defer to the decal experts among us. NH

?

Looks to me like a good depot re-issued M35 that had a depot applied decal and at some point a coat of winter camo. Interesting helmet!

?

The helmet looks nice to me
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

thanks doug, i am thrilled with that as the helmet did not cost me much.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast