Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Single Decal Heer - M34 Shell - Textured Feldgrau Combat Paint

Article about: Here is one you don't see too often, an M34 with textured Feldgrau combat paint and a single Heer Adler. It is an unmarked square dip M34 shell, with the original factory black Police paint

Default Single Decal Heer - M34 Shell - Textured Feldgrau Combat Paint

Here is one you don't see too often, an M34 with textured Feldgrau combat paint and a single Heer Adler. It is an unmarked square dip M34 shell, with the original factory black Police paint on the interior. At some point it was reissued in its current configuration. It is complete with liner and chinstrap, and named in ink on the leather. A pretty neat variation, hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Single Decal Heer - M34 Shell - Textured Feldgrau Combat Paint   Single Decal Heer - M34 Shell - Textured Feldgrau Combat Paint  

Single Decal Heer - M34 Shell - Textured Feldgrau Combat Paint   Single Decal Heer - M34 Shell - Textured Feldgrau Combat Paint  

Single Decal Heer - M34 Shell - Textured Feldgrau Combat Paint   Single Decal Heer - M34 Shell - Textured Feldgrau Combat Paint  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single Decal Heer - M34 Shell - Textured Feldgrau Combat Paint
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice one Jim

What do you think? Last ditch Volksstrum?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I like it.I like odd variation.volksstrum?
    Chris

Hi Jim, that's certainly a different one! Never seen that before, but it is un-questionably a good lid. Very interesting. Leon.

I've never seen one of those before. Nice helmet Jim!

Also, I tried to PM you but it says your inbox is full. I wanted to ask you about size 68 helmet shells.

I don't think it'd be Volkssturm, that late in the war it'd be no decal?....

?

Unusual helmet whatever it was used for.