Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

single decal m34 helmet with comb

Article about: ebay has been nice to me the last couple of months, got this denazified LIGHTWEIGHT M34 FIRE HELMET for 70 euro a few weeks ago. I have some questions waiting to be answered. First of all, t

Default single decal m34 helmet with comb

ebay has been nice to me the last couple of months, got this denazified LIGHTWEIGHT M34 FIRE HELMET for 70 euro a few weeks ago.
    I have some questions waiting to be answered. First of all, this helmet is a SINGLE DECAL, all the ones i've seen had 2 decals.. no traces of a removed one (I know it seems something has been scratched away but I looked very closely and there was no decal)... is this uncommon, something I should worry about? The decal itself lacks some detail, it almost looks like a pigeon... I've seen others like this but to be sure, is there anyone here able to confirm this is an Original decal? The DECAL also seems to be SLIGHTLY TEXTURED. When you move over it with your finger you 'feel' there is a decal. Is this possible? However it looks Original to me but not very impressive for an Original design (normally detail is an indicator for Original items). the COMB on top of the helmet seems to be COLOURED, shouldn't it be just aluminium grey?
    don't know much about this m34's so please , all input is welcome
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture single decal m34 helmet with comb   single decal m34 helmet with comb  

single decal m34 helmet with comb   single decal m34 helmet with comb  

single decal m34 helmet with comb  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement single decal m34 helmet with comb
    P
    Many

Hi, I assume that this is the same helmet in the other "decal" thread? The helmet itself looks good to me and I think the decal may be ok but I have not studied the Police/fire decal myself so I may well stand corrected. It is unusual not to have a Party decal present, so I would be interested in hearing others thoughts on that one. All in all though a decent M34. Leon.