Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Snow/Winter camo M40

Article about: Hello, want to present a helmet from my collection and it would be great to get your esteemed feedback and opinions. Helmet is a Q 64 helmet with Lotnr. 6666. I think it seen some hard times

Smile Snow/Winter camo M40

Hello,
    want to present a helmet from my collection and it would be great to get your esteemed feedback and opinions.
    Helmet is a Q 64 helmet with Lotnr. 6666.
    I think it seen some hard times.
    Thank you!

Snow/Winter camo M40Snow/Winter camo M40Snow/Winter camo M40Snow/Winter camo M40Snow/Winter camo M40Snow/Winter camo M40Snow/Winter camo M40Snow/Winter camo M40Snow/Winter camo M40Snow/Winter camo M40Snow/Winter camo M40Snow/Winter camo M40

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Snow/Winter camo M40
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Camo's are tough to authenticate from photos. But from what I can see, I like it
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I like the exterior very much as I can see traces of the decal there which for me personally is one of the boxes that needs to be ticked when looking at camo helmets that are within decals range. Wear and so on also looks good to me.

The leather although original looks a bit clean and unused if you look at the sum of the parts.

?

I like the camo that begins this thread but its liner wear does not seem to be commensurate with the exterior. Changed out by someone postwar? Shell is believable nevertheless.

Robt.

?

Hi Nick - sorry yes. Will repost in correct thread...

MAP
    ?

Felix,

You can add you winter camo to this thread

Winter Camo Stahlhelme
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I too like the outside for wear and patina but also wonder if the leather has been cleaned. Even if the wearer did not use hair cream ( pomade ) the sweat and grime from weeks of unwashed field action would surely have left its permanent mark. Maybe it has been carefully cleaned or more likely swapped out for a better one in the ensuing 70 years of its life?

All said, it is a nice representative example of a winter cammo helmet IMO.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi Felix, I like what I see when it comes to the winter cammo, very nice, the liner does appear a touch to clean in comparison but it may all be correct, in hand it may all sit perfectly. Leon.

Thanks a lot guys.
    Wish a happy new year. Regards Felix

I liked this from the first pic.

Don't see a single "red flag". I can't find anything questionable & would be one I would be proud to own

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast