Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Camo and Decal Authentication

Article about: Hello everyone, This was in my fathers collection of helmet and I just wanted to be sure it is real. What do you guys think? Thank you!

?

Default SS Camo and Decal Authentication

Hello everyone,

This was in my fathers collection of helmet and I just wanted to be sure it is real. What do you guys think?

Thank you!SS Camo and Decal AuthenticationSS Camo and Decal AuthenticationSS Camo and Decal AuthenticationSS Camo and Decal AuthenticationSS Camo and Decal Authentication

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Camo and Decal Authentication
    P
    Many

Some one had an a lot of artistic license........................... It is not a real SS decal...... or paint,.......... but the shell is!

?

We had wall paper back in the 70's with similar pattern.

Its the super rare "mold spore" cammo pattern!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by wperez View Post
    Hello everyone,

This was in my fathers collection of helmet and I just wanted to be sure it is real. What do you guys think?
    I think you need to get into another hobby as you do not seem to learn anything here and frankly I find it very odd that you now post this 'Helmet of your father' after all the crap you have posted here. Maybe this is your attempt to try and trick us , see if you creations are any good ?

I see you stopped with your helmet website , that at least is a move I can applaud for.

To other members I apologize for being so direct with this member but I read his topics from day 1 and they still read like it is day 1.

?

Quote by busman View Post
    We had wall paper back in the 70's with similar pattern.
    I used to see that pattern when I got punched in the forehead but with more red colors..

Hi, no chance mate, fake decal type on the wrong helmet maker and a dodgy camo added as well. Another ruined M42 ND helmet. Leon.

A terrible helmet....I wouldn't take it even for the shell...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Liner and the bare metal shell is the only original component in this one I'm afraid, maybe the rivets too...Bad paint, cheap repro decal, repro strap.

?

perez
    I am afraid that your father was a moron that had to many cans of spray paint laying around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast