Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SSH 36 Captured/Reissued Luftschutz helmet

Article about: I think the captured/reissued helmets are fascinating, and when I can I will pick them up. I have a complete SSH39 Luftschutz, and about 10 years ago was lucky enough to find this one, which

Default SSH 36 Captured/Reissued Luftschutz helmet

I think the captured/reissued helmets are fascinating, and when I can I will pick them up. I have a complete SSH39 Luftschutz, and about 10 years ago was lucky enough to find this one, which retains its original factory green paint and web chinstrap with green buckle. Unfortunately, the liner is gone and it has been de-nazified with the obliteration of the hakenkreuz, but it is still in my mind an attractive and representative piece that I wanted to share with the forum. When I dig the SSH39 out I will post that one as well. Anyway, here it is, I hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SSH 36 Captured/Reissued Luftschutz helmet   SSH 36 Captured/Reissued Luftschutz helmet  

SSH 36 Captured/Reissued Luftschutz helmet   SSH 36 Captured/Reissued Luftschutz helmet  

SSH 36 Captured/Reissued Luftschutz helmet   SSH 36 Captured/Reissued Luftschutz helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SSH 36 Captured/Reissued Luftschutz helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: SSH 36 Captured/Reissued Luftschutz helmet

Nice, a rare one in normal configuration, this is the first LS of the type I have seen

A very rare helmet indeed. You should add this one to the Luftschutz thread. I believe Dimas has a nice example of one of these as well. Check out this link: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...re-issued-160/

Regards,

Corey

Now that is one rare lid. I agree with the fascination of captured lids in the LS, the types and styles used. To find an Ssh36 is awesome.

Thanks for showing
    Jason

Jim that is one sweet, unique lid!

Josh

A shame about the missing liner and denazified decal. Still a great looking lid. Can't say I've ever seen one before.

Never seen one of these before.
    An outstanding find.
    Cheers.
    Nuno