Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Stahlhelm M35 Luftwaffe DD Parade Helmet

Article about: Hi guys, I have decided to look at the reputable dealers, despite their increased prices. This helmet is listed on Eagle Relics and I have heard that the dealer is quite honest and reputable

Thanks again for the reply Todd, It is very frustrating you are correct. i have called him probably in excess of ten times to discuss and i get a point- blank refusal from him to discuss further than i bought it...now i'm stuck with it and its my fault. I have sent in excess of twenty emails. accepting i should have done my homework before buying etc etc and tried to do a deal again with him where i keep the helmet, remove the decal and he refund me half what i initially paid, or choose something to the same value off his website?? I thought that was a good outcome for both parties....but no. Its as if he cannot accept he has messed up ....but the email trail from 2018 lays it all bare for all to see..... Its frustrating to see him seemingly getting away with it and still dealing with his reputation apparently intact??? Which other walk of life would allow that to happen?? Thanks Carl

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stahlhelm M35 Luftwaffe DD Parade Helmet
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Wow. Sorry to hear Carl.

Unfortunately it happens in my other hobby all the time. Performance cars. Some car dealers and performance shops in the street/race car arena carry on with shenanigans for far too long before it finally catches up to them.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4