Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Stewarts Military Antiques items

Article about: Hello everyone, I was wondering if Stewart's military antiques was a trusted site amongst collectors. The prices seem fair on German helmets but I wanted to make sure they were authentic (un

Default Stewarts Military Antiques items

Hello everyone,
    I was wondering if Stewart's military antiques was a trusted site amongst collectors. The prices seem fair on German helmets but I wanted to make sure they were authentic (unless specified) and if any of you guys have bought from them, aside from German helmets, are all their other items original? (Swords, paper work, uniforms etc? )

Thanks for the help!

http://www.stewartsmilitaryantiques.com/index.php?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stewarts Military Antiques items
    P
    Many

Default Re: Stewarts Military Antiques items

Quote by General Patton View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I was wondering if Stewart's military antiques was a trusted site amongst collectors. The prices seem fair on German helmets but I wanted to make sure they were authentic (unless specified) and if any of you guys have bought from them, aside from German helmets, are all their other items original? (Swords, paper work, uniforms etc? )

Thanks for the help!

Stewarts Military Antiques - militaria, collectables, photography and books

Yes No problem.
    Chris

Thank you! I was looking at the stahlhelms and the swords.

Thank you! I was looking at the stahlhelms and the swords.
    I have only bought helmets from him always very happy.No fakes.
    Chris

Have you bought other items? (Documents, swords, hats, caps?)

Nothing to worry about with these folks.

Kris

Thank you for responding. Im no expert (by far) but alot of things (caps, paperwork, flags) look way to clean or good to be true. Im not used to great authentic items such as these. Are the flags and caps authentic? Sorry if I sound repetitive, I just want to be certain.

They're awesome people and I've NEVER had a problem with anything from them.

Thank you for responding. Im no expert (by far) but alot of things (caps, paperwork, flags) look way to clean or good to be true. Im not used to great authentic items such as these. Are the flags and caps authentic? Sorry if I sound repetitive, I just want to be certain.
    Well, as a rule of thumb I do not give anyone a blanket endorsement and anyone can make mistakes. In this case I know the dealer and if your going to start collecting Third Reich and want to buy good items while you get up to speed I think your dealing with good people in this case.

Important thing is to make sure you have people that wont run you over and if there is a question, people that will make it right. Nice people and about as honest anyone can hope for in my opinion. I cant authenticate caps nor many other items, but what I know of his catalog I can find no issues.

Best,

Kris

Thank you guys VERY much. You guys were tons of help and because of you guys, they have a new customer who will buy with confidence. And my last question, how is the shipping prices? so I know my limit and how much money I should give my mom. Is the shipping prices per weight? Or distance? because I live in the next state over. Again, thank you for the help!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast