Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Stubborn guy with a shell

Article about: by theduke635 A couple wartime photo's of the Shiney Kompfgrouppe the first pic is Elton Johns Grand Papa (i'm a stinker!) (P.S. \\$50 in Duke fun bucks if you can name the play) ok duke im th

Default Stubborn guy with a shell

ok so i tried calling this guy to tell him that noone is going to buy his helmet for $1,200. I told him the value of the helmet and that I was just trying to be nice and that he isnt going to get that much for it. he insisted that because it has stamps it's authentic and its worth that much. i believe that its a real shell, but he cant grasp the concept that when the original paint and liner are taken out the value diminishes greatly. he said his uncle took it back from the war and that it had paint and a decal on it as well as a liner, but he repainted the helmet, took out the liner, and now he doesnt know where the liner is!

give this guy an email, and set him on the right path

Authentic,WW II German NAZI Helmet, $1,200 obo or trade for an auto
    Attached Images Attached Images Stubborn guy with a shell  Stubborn guy with a shell 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stubborn guy with a shell
    P
    Many

ian
    ?

Default Re: Stubborn guy with a shell

well i think if he wants to be an idiot then who are we to stop him ,,its his human??? right to be a twat if he wants to cheers ian

?

well the problem is he's googled German helmets seen a few go for high prices & thinks he's is worth the same but what he dosent seem to understand is the fact that what has been done to it has totally ruined any chance of ever getting a good price for it & he sounds like a guy that wont be told otherwise so don't waist your breath trying to help him out just leave well alone & he simply just wont sell his item its as simple as that.

Stupid is as stupid does.........................

What an idjit !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

BUT....there isn`t another one in the whole world just like it,it is truly one of a kind....
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

If anyone buys that at the price indicated, well then they are well suited together, both idiots. Takes all sorts.
    Tom

He says he'll trade for a car.......perhaps I have a hot wheels that he'd be interested in! hahahahaha

Rob

You'd probably make more selling the Hot Wheels car!
    Tom

Folks, I bought this helmet ..What you "experts" dont understand is that this is a very rare SA/SS/Heer/Luftwaffe triple decal helmet factory chromed for the elite Shiney Kopfgruppe they where eliminated pretty quickly at the start of the war ..but that was mostly due to the sequin uniforms and snappy white jack boots......Elton John's Grand father founded the unit .....This is no joke Google it !!!

He must be joking

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast