Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A study of original decals

Article about: by ObKrieger yea that other forum decided to ban me when i asked them for tips on refurbishing a helmet oh...

Default A study of original decals

Here you go guys...................... Study these 3 beauties.

It may help you to determine fakes in the future

Very large pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A study of original decals   A study of original decals  

A study of original decals  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A study of original decals
    P
    Many

Default Re: A study of original decals

Nice Pocher's John . Iv'e seen them elsewhere... good to see them here though.Very useful indeed, I have certainly learned something today. Thanks

Quote by Isle of Wighter View Post
    Nice Pocher's John . Iv'e seen them elsewhere... good to see them here though.Very useful indeed, I have certainly learned something today. Thanks
    Me too

Very good to see them again and out there as a learning tool, what a great idea, John

Thanks, Jerry

thanks for the pics john, you dont think you could post some SS, LW, or KM variants could you?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    thanks for the pics john, you dont think you could post some SS, Luftwaffe, or KM variants could you?
    That list is vast. So no, sorry, These are owned by me (for the time being) and only posted for education purposes. There's nothing like a "hands on" though. If you can find real ones that is

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    thanks for the pics john, you dont think you could post some SS, Luftwaffe, or KM variants could you?
    There are other militaria forums where, if you are lucky enough, you may be granted access to a database containing many examples of the decals you have requested.

very nice refrence info john, and i love there location!

?

John very kind of you to post these, i have always found the identification of decals to be an absolute minefield, and any good pictures of originals are always welcome and very useful to us less informed, thanks regards dave

Quote by Isle of Wighter View Post
    There are other militaria forums where, if you are lucky enough, you may be granted access to a database containing many examples of the decals you have requested.
    yea that other forum decided to ban me when i asked them for tips on refurbishing a helmet

Many thanks for posting them John. My knowledge of decals is not very good to say the least!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast