Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tan Heer Helmet

Article about: Try a good trusted dealer, most of the time you'll waste looking on ebay but just look around on here and find some good dealers.

Default Tan Heer Helmet

Just spotted this helmet. Have asked for close up pics of the decals and any pics of stampings on inside edge. Will let you know when I get them. From the pictures I have what do you think? What else should I be asking for? Asking price is $900.

Thanks,

WilliamTan Heer HelmetTan Heer HelmetTan Heer HelmetTan Heer HelmetTan Heer HelmetTan Heer Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tan Heer Helmet
    P
    Many

Just found out batch #1291 & Maker ET64

Don't like it all, paint and decals don't look good and the liner is one of those died Norwegian ones.

That's why I always ask the experts first.

Thanks,

William

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    Don't like it all, paint and decals don't look good and the liner is one of those died Norwegian ones.
    Agreed As said, plus you should never buy a decaled helmet based on these type of photos.
    Always with a good frontal and clear photo.

Good advice nuno and what I like to do is refer back to original examples.

I am waiting for close up, clear photos of the decals. But, I am not as excited now hearing from you.

Best thing to do is not get excited and spend your money before you know what your really buying

I am not about to spend any money until I know for sure what I am buying. That is why I send photos to this site first. I was excited because I had a helmet to start exploring and you always hope you are finding a gem. I guess not this time again. An old, good friend used to say, "I may be dumb but I am not stupid."

William

I feel secure in saying no to this helmet, without close ups. A double decal M40 Heer in tan paint? Highly unlikely. Also, the color of the paint does not sit well with me. The interior shows typical post war use paint, and the liner is clearly marked in the style of the Norway liners. Stay away from this helmet. Asking price is about $900 too much.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast