Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Textured Droop Bill

Article about: Greetings everyone! I picked this one up recently and wanted to share. I primarily do US items but this was too interesting to pass up. It's a DRP/Ang marked shell with a relic liner that lo

Default Textured Droop Bill

Greetings everyone!

I picked this one up recently and wanted to share. I primarily do US items but this was too interesting to pass up. It's a DRP/Ang marked shell with a relic liner that looks to have been treated with leather conditioner recently. The shell appears to have a thick application of material to the exterior and remnants of a white wash that has pitted the original paint. Heer decal is slightly misapplied and I haven't yet cleaned the cobwebs from the interior. I can make no claims of expertise on this one, but wanted to share for any feedback.

Cheers,
    Johannes

Textured Droop BillTextured Droop BillTextured Droop Bill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Textured Droop Bill
    P
    Many

Here are a few more
    Textured Droop BillTextured Droop BillTextured Droop BillTextured Droop Bill

Decals, stamp, and close-ups of texture.
    Textured Droop BillTextured Droop BillTextured Droop BillTextured Droop Bill

MAP
    ?

This is a strange helmet indeed. Looking fed to hearing views on it. I'm not versed on these commercial lids.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

some straight up decal close-ups would be nice.

Better pictures would do this helmet justice. I like it already. Jim G.

I am happy to take a couple more decal photos this weekend! Any other perspectives to better photograph?

Hi, appears to be a very nice and scarce droop bill helmet, the decals look beautifully period set to the steel, even from these images, but as ever, some good straight on close up shots would be good. Leon.

Thank you both for the feedback and for the patience as I got a couple more photos. Here's the best I could do right now.

Textured Droop BillTextured Droop Bill