Become our sponsor and display your banner here

THANKS tricolor camo

Article about: I want to give an update on the m35 tricolor camo I was looking to buy. Well the helmet is in the mail heading back. I want to thank all of you. To the ones who stuck to their guns and still

Default THANKS tricolor camo

I want to give an update on the m35 tricolor camo I was looking to buy. Well the helmet is in the mail heading back. I want to thank all of you. To the ones who stuck to their guns and still said FAKE, to the ones who either felt sorry for me or respected me and would not comment when I put the helmet on trial, to the ones who listened to the evidence and had a open mind( not saying the other did not). thanks. The helmet did look bad but did look good in hand. I will be staying away from the mine field called camo helmet collecting and staying with the helmets I know. Again THANK YOU, ya'll(southern for you all) are a great group of guys. I guess I will buy the m16 Heers to help heal the wounds that were self inflicted.
    Marty
    Last edited by tank destroyer; 08-01-2015 at 08:31 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I am glad you worked it out marty, we all have our independent thoughts and I for one did not engage in going beyond my first appraisal as an "argument" gets nobody anywhere! But I am really glad that your are getting your cash back on this one. Let's look forward to the next good one!! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway