Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts of ET Camo helmet

Article about: Hi guys, I am on the fence with this camo and would like to hear what you think about it. Pictures are very small. I am working on getting some better ones from the seller. For me it looks l

?

Default Thoughts of ET Camo helmet

Hi guys,

I am on the fence with this camo and would like to hear what you think about it. Pictures are very small. I am working on getting some better ones from the seller.
    For me it looks like a used and maybe cleaned but original camo plus the decal looks like it have been dug out at some point. But again a bit hard to judge from these pictures. Let me know what you guys think so far from these pics.

Cheers
    Alex
    Attached Images Attached Images Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  Thoughts of ET Camo helmet 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts of ET Camo helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Thoughts of ET Camo helmet

Some more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts of ET Camo helmet   Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  

Thoughts of ET Camo helmet   Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts of ET Camo helmet   Thoughts of ET Camo helmet  

Hi Alex,

I kind of like it! Decal seems to be touched though!

Nice to see you here Gary.
    I also like it.
    chris

?

I like it I can't really say why. It just leaves me with a good impression. The paint looks old and "hardened". I might be wrong, but then it very well made. I think it's good. Just my opinion.

Regards, Lars

?

I am on the fence with this one. It really needs photos in natural light. I like some things about it like the wear along the edges and the patina around the rivets but the lack of wear on the dome and some repetitive scratches that look like patterned tool marking give me pause for concern. The paint wear and finish also look reminiscent of a Ruffin camo (he is a helmet "artist"). Varied shades of rust as well, lack of rust bleed. Not a one looker for me and if having to buy from these photos alone I would pass.

?

Thanks for all your input guys. I really can’t decide myself 100% on this one. I like a lot about it but I understand what you mean Doug.
    I am also concerned about the lack of wear to the dome. The rest of the helmet shows a lot of wear but not much to see at the dome and that is what concerns me the most. I am aware of Ruffin’s work and this could look like his type of camo-job or maybe made by someone else with some high skills in this kind of job.
    But then again I also think it could be good. There is simply a need of better pictures to decide on it.

Thanks again for your opinions.

Cheers
    Alex

This has some good and bad characteristics, as mentioned by Doug. I'd like to see some better pics in the daylight.

Just sold on E-bay for 400$
    chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast