Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thoughts on this Helmet...

Article about: I found this helmet for sale locally and know nothing about it. It is described as a Luftwaffe Fire Brigade helmet. Is this correct? Was there really such a helmet? If so, does this look ori

.... old topic ... my comment was 2 years late.
    Still too bad to see the guy solicited the help of the forum and never followed up on supplying the pictures...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    .... old topic ... my comment was 2 years late.
    Still too bad to see the guy solicited the help of the forum and never followed up on supplying the pictures...
    I'm still here. I'm on here everyday and I always thank people on this great site for their help. I'm sorry I didn't post the follow-up pictures. I had a lot happen in my life after I bought that helmet - changed jobs, moved to a different state, had a heart attack... Somewhere during all that, I forgot to post the pictures.

In answer to your question, the helmet is black with an over-wash of field gray. It doesn't show very well in the original photos I posted.
    I'll take some photos and post them. I have a new digital camera so hopefully the new photos will be better.

Best Regards,
    Mike

Quote by M422A1 View Post
    I'm still here. I'm on here everyday and I always thank people on this great site for their help. I'm sorry I didn't post the follow-up pictures. I had a lot happen in my life after I bought that helmet - changed jobs, moved to a different state, had a heart attack... Somewhere during all that, I forgot to post the pictures.

In answer to your question, the helmet is black with an over-wash of field gray. It doesn't show very well in the original photos I posted.
    I'll take some photos and post them. I have a new digital camera so hopefully the new photos will be better.

Best Regards,
    Mike
    Hey Mike good to see you are still amongst us , would be interested to see the pictures and answer the questions we had a while back.
    Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123