Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on this Luft - Value

Article about: Hello Can anyone give me a value on this one? Fair market value. I know an items is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Annoyed from this ads?   I want to know what a fair mark

Default Thoughts on this Luft - Value

Hello
    Can anyone give me a value on this one?
    Fair market value.
    I know an items is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
    I want to know what a fair market value is?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this Luft - Value   Thoughts on this Luft - Value  

Thoughts on this Luft - Value   Thoughts on this Luft - Value  

Thoughts on this Luft - Value  
    Attached Images Attached Images Thoughts on this Luft - Value  Thoughts on this Luft - Value 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this Luft - Value
    P
    Many

Concerning the condition which is not the best I would not pay more than 350.00.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Hello
    I like it and love the id its a pity on the liner but I hope the person who buys it doesn't swap it out.

Regards
    Eric

Not really anything that similar on those sites.
    Most are sold and then they dont tell you the price.
    Thats one of the reasons I posted it.
    Although I didnt check all of those sites, I did look at about half of them.

?

Quote by anton67 View Post
    Not really anything that similar on those sites.
    Most are sold and then they dont tell you the price.
    Thats one of the reasons I posted it.
    Although I didnt check all of those sites, I did look at about half of them.
    Unreal. I just gave you 9 links to top sites and you bail out after a few clicks, and want the forum to do your work for you.....So look at all of them, don't be so lazy. Then when your done check out estand on WAF and the classifieds here.

Assess what's out there, see the prices based on condition, desirability, rarity, and provenance and form your own opinion on the helmets price. It's what the other collectors who are answering you do, that's how they get their idea of price.

A $500 helmet might be worth $1000 to the next guy, hence - it's worth whatever you think it's worth....

Thank you for the advice DougB.
    The helmet was sold out from under me anyway.
    I was trying to get a quick opinion and frankly I was stuck at work all day.
    I do appreciate the input of forum members and your list of dealers.
    I will look more thoroughly at the sites and try to refrain from posting.
    I am sorry for offending you.

Oh if anyone is interested according to the seller it sold for $675.

?

Quote by anton67 View Post
    Thank you for the advice DougB.
    The helmet was sold out from under me anyway.
    I was trying to get a quick opinion and frankly I was stuck at work all day.
    I do appreciate the input of forum members and your list of dealers.
    I will look more thoroughly at the sites and try to refrain from posting.
    I am sorry for offending you.
    You know, thats just BS Anton67 saying "sorry for offending you". You have been asking about values for helmets and I have been trying to assist you.
    I took the time to make the links for you and give you advice. You bail out after a few clicks. Why should anyone help people who dont want to learn how to help themselves.

This is a collector forum not a spoon feeding forum. You want to know prices??? Then learn how to price objects yourself to within your comfort level and this hobby becomes much more enjoyable and fulfilling.

So you can throw the baby out with the bathwater, that is up to you. Nobody said to stop posting.

That was not what my post said but your reply is typical of a quitters attitude if you ask me. Suck it up, do some homework, learn to be comfortable in your own skin in the hobby. One mans good price is another mans bad price. Thats the bottom line.

Have fun collecting

Doug

You either collect these things or want to be a dealer, either way it is the buyers responsibility to research a piece and work out what they are happy to pay. I have said it before but I will say it again, I rarely reply to a post where the primary question is "how much is it worth"! If your worried about losing money, keep it under the bed and stop buying helmets. Flipping is for dealers, not collectors. Leon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast