Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts on this LUFTSCHUTZ helmet

Article about: Got a chance to pick this up but want to make sure it's the real deal before I grab it Thanks Jack Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Thoughts on this LUFTSCHUTZ helmet

Got a chance to pick this up but want to make sure it's the real deal before I grab it,my concern is the decal seems to be higher up on the dome

Thanks
    Jack

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this LUFTSCHUTZ helmet
    P
    Many

Its a real LS in good shape I have one with a higher wreath than others I have there is different minor placement of decals they were put on with human hands and eyes and are not perfect Nice helmet. timothy

Tim you think its worth $220 that's what I can get it for or should I wait and get one cheaper I been looking for one to add to my never ending collection and I know you can find them cheaper than $220

I don't keep up on prices too much a majority of my stuff has been lying around from the 50 to 75 dollar days and a older collector friend of mine share a lot of items from the good old days and try not to price them to each other at todays prices I suspose two hundred twenty or so would be good by today market some one who is more familiar with today's prices will come around. timothy

Tim I just trying to save a few bucks I don't want to over pay for something if I can find it cheaper,I just want to have one in the collection and doesn't have to be in good shape as that one

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    Tim I just trying to save a few bucks I don't want to over pay for something if I can find it cheaper,I just want to have one in the collection and doesn't have to be in good shape as that one
    Hi, quality always wins out at the end of the day so I would always advise paying that "little" extra for any good condition piece. If and when you ever wanted to re-sell it would make life much easier. Looks like a nice helmet at a reasonable price. Leon

Thanks Leon, I miss one thing about it, looks like its a named helmet unless I am wrong

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    Thanks Leon, I miss one thing about it, looks like its a named helmet unless I am wrong
    Hi, no, it's not named, that just says something like "maximum price in Reichmarks"! Leon.

Very fair price. Buy it.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Just notice that the chin strap is broken on it also, would that effect price?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast