Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts on this m35 dd heer

Article about: Working on a trade for this and just want to get a second opinion to make sure everything looks good,the tri shield is covered but is there, worth picking up?

Default Thoughts on this m35 dd heer

Working on a trade for this and just want to get a second opinion to make sure everything looks good,the tri shield is covered but is there, worth picking up?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this m35 dd heer
    P
    Many

Hi, you really need better pics, especially of the decal. But it looks to be a early m35 with the remains of a not often seen carbine hook chintrap.

I see if I can get a better shot of the decal, I am giving $600 in trade for it

looks like a carbine hook chin strap on it.? sorry this has been pointed out. I have a m35 with same type of tone of paint on it.

Quote by geelong View Post
    looks like a carbine hook chin strap on it.? sorry this has been pointed out. I have a m35 with same type of tone of paint on it.
    Thanks for pointing that out I never notice it was a carbine hook

Looks like a good reissue .

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Looks like a good reissue .
    That's what I was thinking I am trading a guy a nice dd m34 police/fire helmet and a decent m16 ww1 camo German helmet shell for it

Just confirm trade and helmet is on it's way to me, thanks guys for the help, I post pics here when I get it In

What'o mate, they really are crappy pics but I am inclined to think that it is a good M35 field over paint judging by the brush strokes that I can see. All that said, as it is your money, get some better images as I would not want to see you burned! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    What'o mate, they really are crappy pics but I am inclined to think that it is a good M35 field over paint judging by the brush strokes that I can see. All that said, as it is your money, get some better images as I would not want to see you burned! Leon.
    I know Leon it's a legit so not getting burned, here's some more pics of decal and liner also chin strap, to me it looks like field over paint too

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast