Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thoughts and Opinions on this one...

Article about: by Schwerpunkt I'm also very modest Mr Isle , another piece of advice , no matter who owned the helmet always check it out for yourself. (or let it get checked out on forum). That's no jab a

Default Re: Thoughts and Opinions on this one...

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I'm also very modest

Mr Isle , another piece of advice , no matter who owned the helmet always check it out for yourself. (or let it get checked out on forum). That's no jab at Harry but a collector should use his own judgment and not someone else's.
    I also wonder what dealer would not post a decal close-up on his site. Don't overpay for this one.
    Hello Frank. Unfortunately, the only helmets that I've been able to get my hands on are relics, so this one will be a first for me. I live on a small Island and don't know anyone else who collects or where I could find a complete helmet to have a look at, so what I have learnt myself and advice that people offer on this forum is all that I have to go on at the moment. I am not the kind of person to go spending all my hard earned money on the back of a strangers opinion.This helmet, what ever it is, will be the tool which I use to learn further.This helmet has not been on any websites and the dealer I have bought this from gives a 100% guarantee on his helmets and if I'm in anyway unhappy with it he will give me a full refund. This helmet was not that expensive, I have seen awful helmets with no paint or decals go on eBay for at least 50 more. I've got to start somewhere and if I get burned its ultimately my own fault. Thank you for the advice though. I will post some close ups of the decal for the forums approval when it arrives with me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts and Opinions on this one...
    P
    Many

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I'm also very modest

Mr Isle , another piece of advice , no matter who owned the helmet always check it out for yourself. (or let it get checked out on forum). That's no jab at Harry but a collector should use his own judgment and not someone else's.
    I also wonder what dealer would not post a decal close-up on his site. Don't overpay for this one.
    Too true, even I don't believe some of the crap I come out with!

It arrived on Saturday morning. As promised, a close up of the decal and a couple of the liner, one with flash, one without. Its fine and a bargain at under 300.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts and Opinions on this one...   Thoughts and Opinions on this one...  

Thoughts and Opinions on this one...  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12