Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Three helmets i was offered - please help

Article about: Hi, I was offered these 3 helmets. Two are not in the best shape and the one is what I believe is a firefighter helmet. Can you tell me whether all three are authentic? Also what is an appro

Default Three helmets i was offered - please help

Hi,
    I was offered these 3 helmets. Two are not in the best shape and the one is what I believe is a firefighter helmet.
    Can you tell me whether all three are authentic?
    Also what is an approx value of all 3.
    The guy is asking $800 which I think seems high but would like an estimation of true value so I can counter offer.
    Thank you in advance.
    Here is Helmet A
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Three helmets i was offered - please help   Three helmets i was offered - please help  

Three helmets i was offered - please help   Three helmets i was offered - please help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Three helmets i was offered - please help
    P
    Many

Next up Helmet B (Firefighter lid)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Three helmets i was offered - please help   Three helmets i was offered - please help  

Three helmets i was offered - please help   Three helmets i was offered - please help  

Last up helmet C the obvious worst of the group

?

The M40 and M42 gonna be difficult to sell afterworths IMO. Doesn't the seller want to sell them apart?

No because he is trying to unload his collection.
    If you can tell me what each helmet is worth maybe I can negotiate a deal.

Hi, personally I would save my money and leave these. Even the best one (the fire fighters) has at least one missing rivet. I think these are all pretty poor examples and as Krisse says, you will have real problems getting your money back with them. I would not worry about their value as it is pretty low imo. Leon.

Not worth $800. Unless these were $100 a piece I wouldn't be interested.

Ok helmetone so $300 would be your max for all three?

How much is the firemans lid worth by itself?

Maybe I will just try to get that one.

Really I wouldn't buy any of them to keep. For $100 a piece you could maybe flip each for a little profit to put towards a much better helmet.

?

$300 is reasonable if you just want these for yourself, but would not consider them as an investment for retirement.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast