Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Time Sensitive Assessment Request!

Article about: Here's what's on the table…ET64 M40. Not sure if its a KM or toned Heer, not a ton of decal left. price is okay…I like the look overall. Looks un-messed with and all there.

?

Here it is! Its a KM for sure, you can really see the gold in the decal in hand. And I'm almost 100% that it's an M35. There are 2 distinct layers of paint, green base with grey overpaint.Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!

Tell me if I'm wrong about it being an M35, but to my eye the outside of the rivets are obscured by the 2nd ayer of paint

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Time Sensitive Assessment Request!
    P
    Many

It IS an M35 - the sharp edge of the rivet inside tells you that. A formed shape could never have such a sharp turn.
    But I am still unconvinced that it is KM - the pale upper feathers still make me feel it is Heer.

I hope I am wrong .....
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

All I see is orange on the decal. IPhone ?
    Take macro shots of it outside in
    indirect sunlight.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Outside....Fujifilm X20 on super macro! What are your thoughts?Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!Time Sensitive Assessment Request!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Time Sensitive Assessment Request!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2