Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Is tis original german air raid home service helmet for the red cross

Article about: Is the paint work all wrong and the helmet

Default Is tis original german air raid home service helmet for the red cross

Is the paint work all wrong and the helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is tis  original  german air raid home service helmet for the red cross   Is tis  original  german air raid home service helmet for the red cross  

Is tis  original  german air raid home service helmet for the red cross   Is tis  original  german air raid home service helmet for the red cross  

Is tis  original  german air raid home service helmet for the red cross   Is tis  original  german air raid home service helmet for the red cross  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is tis  original  german air raid home service helmet for the red cross
    P
    Many

?

This one has some red flags all over it, if I was looking at it..... Paint tone inside the helmet compared to outside, tag inside conveniently labeled "ges. Gesch" looks goofy to me, and the tag is a lot more "worn" than the inside lid?.... I would pass if I ran across it - just me though Boss.... I have never seen that before....

Only my opinion and sometimes that doesn't amount to jack squat..... ;P

That interior DRK-mark is fake...That black Swastika inside the Red Cross is a No-No, and the "Gesch" should not be capitalized...This leads me to believe that the exterior markings and paint are fake as well, and designed to deceive the buyer...
    cheer, Glenn

Hi, as the guys have said ,this is one "pimped up" and messed with helmet that has lost all of it's historical value. Run away very fast. Leon.

Thaks guys for the great info you've saved me some money nice one